Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Kirk Cameron Persecuted under U.S. Blasphemy Laws


Blasphemy is illegal
This I know
For Kirk Cameron
Tells me so.

Um, not really. Although Cameron claims that he fell victim to our blasphemy laws, he fails to  deliver any kind of evidence. Being disagreed with or even mocked is not the equivalent to being arrested and sentenced to jail.

And even if you buy into his claim that he blasphemed the "god of political correctness," that still doesn't really have anything to do with the law. If he wants to lash out against our growing godless culture, fine - but leave the law out of it. Kirk wouldn't know the law if he fell over it.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to someday hear an actor say, "You know, I'm actor, and it's irrelevant what my opinion is about anything outside of my field."

    ReplyDelete