Friday, November 15, 2013

Dear friends,

Well this is just been the worst 2 weeks that I can remember. First our only car decides to have issues that result in the on-board computer needing replaced (estimated $800+) then I get a notice that my previous school is holding my "Official Transcripts" until a disputed charge is resolved ($1100). Both of which are stopping me from signing up and taking classes next semester.

This meant we had to cancel our trip to Skepticon 6, an event we helped raise money for and really wanted to attend. It also means that all the money we had for the trip which is less than $400 will go towards the $1900+ we need to come up with by the middle of December to make sure I can stay in school.

 We have been on a strict budget and have absolutely no wiggle room for such expenses. Yea I should have seen this coming and planned a little better but we were to excited about me going back to school.

If there is any of you reading this and can help us out we both would greatly appreciate it. I feel bad about asking for such donations for us and not a bigger cause but I am at my wits end and have nothing left to sell off.

I have added a donation button in the upper right hand corner of the page.

Thank you all


Nathan and Tweenky